Dreams are worthy than my sleep


I love watching movies. Since I was a child of three years (1987), I attracted to sit in front of screen watching movies. Few years later after puberty I attracted watching romantic cinemas. Indian cinemas were among movies to watch simply in there you can find romantic point.

Kajol Devgan
Truly, I live in the world of possibilities. My sister Lamla was a fan of romantic figure of Indian cinemas Shah Rukh Khan. And I am a fan of very attractive actress in Indian films Kajol Devgan Mukherjee. Me and my sister we tend to buy cards with pictures of those two figures.

Even this time I still have dreams to meet with Kajol. Just to see her. I know is tough scenario sometimes is like East and West.

My mind goes up (I know she has a family), if there were a chance to marry her, I were a first man to ask for the favour.

When I watch her in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) I could see the possibilities.


Jabir Johnson on October 6, 2016 at Ilala, Dar es Salaam
If she find this message, I know she has a lot of fans in and out of India, but I can be the one simply my dreams are worthy than my sleep. Very simple to get in touch through Facebook account (Jabir Johnson). Also twitter account.

With my friends Jaina, Cesar at Ukerewe Island on May 2016.(Photo by REA/EAGgroup)

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews