May 10



Jabir Johnson on May 10, 2016 at Kamata, Kariakoo Bus Terminal

May 10, 2016 is unforgettable day in my life simply because, it was my first  time to get free bus fare from the government.

Numbers of years I keep paying bus fares, with no pause, no matter the level of country economy.

The Dar es Salaam Rapid Transit Agency (DART) after signed contract with UDA-RT on April 24, 2016  for the provision of Interim Services in the city, on May 10 the project started to function after they completed infrastructure, which gave some relief to Dar es Salaam commuters. 

I was born 1984, all the way I didn’t experience free bus fair for the two days from May 10-11.

Eva Ngassa at Kivukoni, Dar es Salaam

In the routes I met with a lot of people among of the was pretty lady named Eva Ngassa from Ruvu, Pwani; we talking a lot, exchange ideas simply because both have same characteristics of being sanguine.

Also I meet with former striker of Simba Sports Club that surprised their rivals Young Africans fans in First Division match on July 17 after scoring the only goal which caused Abbas Gulamali, the famous sponsor (now is dead) to cry.

I was very happy to meet with such former striker simply when he was at his best I was standard one.

I met with him at Bus Terminal Station in the first day of testing services to commuters.

He told me that he owns a company of supplying water in the city as you see in photos a water tank car distributing water to the cleaners in bus terminal. 

He talked to me that most of the players nowdays are not well prepared to tackle challenge of life that’s why most of them are not serious.
 














UDART buses started at Jangwani on 10:48 a.m (May 10, 2016)



I met with a driver of UDART, Abdallah Shamte
 All photos taken on May 10, 2016

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews