Interviewing a source

Charles Mahindi and Jabir Johnson on July 30, 2015 at Indoor National Stadium
Interview is a conversation where questions are asked and answers are given. As a sports journalist I always conduct interview in different sports. 

Basketball as a sport is among them.

The impact of interview makes me strong. I started in second year of my studies at University of Dar es Salaam (2008). My field research went good at Praise Power Radio in Dar es Salaam. Since then till now I’m very good. 

Thanks to mentor Harris Kapiga for his contribution. When I was working in Mbeya, I was known for the interview. Also improvement goes day by day, the Germany’s international broadcaster in Swahili (DW Swahili) is a big tool to my interview as sports journalist  when I listen the radio and read in their website I’m very attracted.

I wish one day to work with the company. The secret of all these is to be a hard worker and to have determination.


Photos are taken on July 30, 2015 at Indoor National Stadium during Muungano Basketball Tournament held in Dar es Salaam. A player Charles Mahindi was among athletes I interviewied.

On that day I went with Shany Mziray. She was in field research on her first day at Freemedia Ltd publishing Tanzania Daima Newspaper. 




Shany Mziray and Charles Mahindi


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews