NSSF Cup 2015

Jabir Johnson at TCC Chang'ombe on March 2015 before the game of inaugration of NSSF Cup tournament against TBC

As I told previous I’m real a sportsman. I love sports when I see people playing, my heart always impressed to watch till the end. I tend to put my body fit for the play.

I remember on January 2015, when I was in Moshi, Kilimanjaro my workmates of Freemedia Ltd head office asked me to join a football team for the coming tournament (NSSF Cup 2015).

Quickly I replied to them that I will participate. Why I so quick to answer simply it was my dream one day to play any tournament in Dar es Salaam City.

Non league competition NSSF Cup 2015 was my first tournament to play in Dar City in my carrier.

The tournament played on March 2015. The match was inaugration of the competition. Because the tournament was in form of playoffs, one game out.

Freemedia FC managed to play a single game against Tanzania Broadcasting Cooperation (TBC). Freemedia FC defeated by 1-0.

My position was center back patterned well with Rajabu. I congratulate Freemedia Ltd for opportunity they gave, real was amazing chance I ever see.

I remember Hamis Lubegete (a very short player in a squad who played as right defender) he played amazing game that day.

Also Salum Mkandemba who was a left wing at a particular  match, without forgetting Moses Magwai (defensive midfield).

Mika Ndaba was another player I remember simply he was not fit and lead to give a friendly teasing name ‘Kariakoo’ because he performed high quality football during preparation not to the match.

We assumed he might slept with woman a day before the game. Suleiman Jumbe was a midfield who likes to play a centre role of the pitch, he played good that day.

Generally, the performance was  good even the fans who watched appreciated a quality play with hard working in both teams.


Photos was taken on March 2015 at TCC Chang’ombe, Dar es Salaam.































Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews