Workplace a part of a healthier strategy, much of my day I spend at work

 
Seda, Stella Joseph and Jabir Johnson on August 14, 2018


We all aware that every generation brings something new to the workplace. 

Good manners increase the quality of life in the workplace, contribute a morale to employee, embellish the company image and play a major role in generating profit. 


Since June 2018 (by the second time) I was back to Kiss FM (Tanzania) Radio after the first season ended on August 2017. 


I met with employees of Kiss FM and other from Radio Free Africa (RFA) and Star TV. To be among the workers of the radio is great pleasure. 


Simply leaders who understand the importance of the intangible elements contributing to workplace culture become sensitive to what makes their organization truly special. Really Kiss FM is special under Abdul Diallo. 


In every job and position, there are valuable lessons to be learned. I learned a lot and I continue to learn. We share experience from each other. 


An American  bussiness man Douglas Conant said, "I strongly believe that you can't win in the marketplace unless you win first in the workplace. If you don't have a winning culture inside, it's hard to compete in the very tough world outside." 
Jabir Johnson

Nothing to say rather to spend so much of my day at work. I would like to have the workplace be part of a healthier strategy.

At Kiss FM I spend a lot of time with my workmates like Ally Maskini (Mdengestan), Mkuvasa, Matandiko, Sylvester Maige, Magembe, Fred, DJ Crash, Seda, Stella Joseph, John Lupokela, Asina, Yusta Msowoya, Abbas Mkasi, Mbwana Shomari, Juma Abdulrahman and so many more.


Thanks to my friend Ramadhani Milambo who came to my workplace on August 17, 2018 when I was celebrating my 35 happy birthday. I share gratitude for everything till this moment.
Jabir Johnson with his fellow crazy buddy Ramadhani Milamb on  August 17, 2018.
Mkuvasa and Ally Maskini at Sahara Media Group
Dj Crash (centre) together with Fredy and Ramadhani Milambo
Dj Crash, Ramadhani and Jabir Johnson
BIG LAUGH! .....Ramadhani Milambo in the INTERVIEW with Jabir Johnson on August 17, 2018
  

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews