'My 35 Happy Birthday'



Hi!
It's not normal, past has passed with its deeds. To be born is happy moment, that's why a Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, months or years. 


Definitely a particular moment plays a great role in life. German-born American poet, novelist, and short story writer, Henry Charles Bukowski (1920-1994) tries his best to say about moments, “Some moments are nice, some are nicer, some are even worth writing."

Real good qoute in my 35 edition since I was born on Friday 17 August 1984. Some moment were bad but I am a Christian, I trust in his mercy. To complete a day, without his mercy in all moments is not simple, refers back to the Bible in Hebrew 8:12 "For I will be merciful toward their wrongdoings, and I will not remember their sins [any] longer." 

Always I pray my wrongdoings not remembered anymore. Happiness is my destiny. Lastly, this is the greatest day of my life so far because it is the day I finally metamorphose into a man/woman. Thank you, God, for allowing me experience this amazing episode of life.

Yours in love
Jabir Johnson
17 August 2018

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews