Still in my mind, Memories that never last

Ceasar, Jabir, Pemba and Richard at Igunga, Tabora on May 16, 2016 a first day of REA Project

May 2016 still in my mind. I can't forget. Happened like a surprise, at the end I saw another milestone in chasing success. 

By that time Chief Editor Neville Meena allowed me to go for one month to do what journalists do. EAGgroup under Imani Kajula won a tender to work with Rural Energy Agency (REA)  for eight regions to see the development of their project in rural areas.

The journey took us the whole month. The crew of six made by Pemba, Ceasar, Richard from EAGgroup, two from REA Ibrahim (a driver) and project manager Jaina. We travelled several rural areas start with Singida, Tabora, Yovi (Mikumi), Shinyanga, Simiyu, Ukerewe, Geita, Biharamulo, Ushirombo, Bukombe and Dodoma. 

Basically I enjoyed, learned a lot. Fotografias are everything, keep memories never last. Still in my mind.
At Uyui District, Tabora on May 17,2016
At Igunga, Nzega District, Tabora on May 16,2016
At Uyui District, Tabora on May 17,2016
At Uyui District, Tabora on May 17,2016

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews