Zera Mahalamba, My Mama

Zera Adam Mahalamba at her job in 1997, Lyamkena Primary School, Makambako located in Njombe region. She was a headteacher until her death on April 21, 2004
If you are asked to tell the definition of a word ‘mother’ everyone will be ready to answer.

I’m among the crowd of people that will be ready to give the proper answer of ‘mummy’.

For scientists, mother is something that is an extreme or ultimate example of its kind especially in terms of scale.

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Her name was called Zera Adam Mahalamba (1957-2004)

All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.

My mummy was a more than a teacher.

She died on April 21, 2004 at Kibena Hospital, Njombe, Tanzania after long suffering of malaria.

Zera buried at her clan cemetery located in Mtwango Village where she was born.

I still remember you mama for unshaking stand.
Zera with my dady Johnson Ananidze Mking'imle (left) in 1980, four years before I was born. Right photo was taken in 1997 when she was in three month program course at Tukuyu Teachers College in Rungwe, Mbeya

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews