History is life

Jabir Johnson on July 3, 2016 reception of TV1 in Dar es Salaam

On Sunday July 3, 2016 TV1 requested a Tanzanian Journalist Jabir Johnson to be their guest in live show of Sekeseke Michezoni.

With no hestation JJ responded their request that he will attend the show.

JJ expresses how he felt after made the history in his carrier.

“I will never forget this day, It was my first time to appear in TV live program of TV1. The host of live show was Henry Linus Mbilinyi and Co-host was Innocent, together with me we performed to the maximum ‘Sekeseke Michezoni’

"Sekeseke Michezoni live show of TV1 aired on Sunday from 21:00 pm to 22:00 pm.
I stood as analyst of different issues happened in the week among the topic was UEFA Euro 2016."

"My gratitude to the management of TVI for allowing me to be the guest in such wonderful show, also to the fans that watched a program."


"Glory be to the Creator.”
Jabir Johnson

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews