Great thanks to Ron Davis (former USA athlete)

Hi!

It was a pleasure to see you today (September 14, 2018), and to have opportunity of making interview with you, really you are great. I would certainly appreciate it. If God wishes, It will be good to talk to you again. You were kind enough to accept my interview; really was not simple. I particularly appreciate the experience we shared.  I particularly enjoy making interview with you.  I hope that you may also be glad to meet with me and shares experience. You are my father. Thank you in advance for your time. I look forward to get from you so many materials in athletics and other fields. Also you can find me in facebook/twitter/instagram: Jabir Johnson. Thank you for your valuable experience in this matter.


Yours in Athletics
Johnson Jabir

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews