I miss you Willis Mlaule


Willis on October 2019 at Bethel Beauty Salon in Moshi.

Missing someone that you care about can make you feel all sorts of things.
It can make you feel lonely and sad. But it might also make you feel warm inside and you might feel lucky to have someone special that you miss in your life.

At the same time, finding the right words that will properly express what you are going through can often be difficult. Willis remember when you are not here, the sun forgets to shine.

I miss you the most when I see you smile, knowing that your smile is no longer meant for me.

Even when you are not here, the sound of your voice and the smell of your hair is still fresh in my mind. When we are together, hours can easily feel like seconds.

But when we are apart, days can feel like years. When I tell you that I miss you, I am actually asking you if you miss me too.

Willis we met at Moshi, Kilimanjaro on September 2019, we shared a good moments the only word I can say is I miss u so much Willis.

Thanks.
Willis Mlaule
 




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews