Lessons I learn from a first trip to Lake Chala


During a journeys to Vietnamese they have a saying  A day of travelling will bring a basketful of learning. 

Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.

A lake is the landscape's most beautiful and expressive feature. It is earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.

ABOUT LAKE CHALA
Lake Chala, also known as Lake Challa, is a crater lake that straddles the border between Kenya and Tanzania. The lake formed approximately 250,000 years ago. The lake is east of Mount Kilimanjaro, 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) north of Taveta, Kenya, and 55 kilometres (34 mi) east of Moshi Town, Tanzania. The lake is surrounded by a steep crater rim with a maximum height of 170 metres (560 ft).

MY FIRST TRIP TO LAKE CHALA
I made several trips to the lake. First trip I will never forget was June 2013. I went with my friends and was my first time to see beautiful landscape.

Through Lake Chala I had a lot of lessons all the way long till now. Some quotes about lake I took from a Turkish author Mehmet Murat Ildan (born on May 16, 1965). i.e Learning is better than house and land.  

Be calm like a calm lake, then you will look beautiful like a beautiful calm lake!

Not every lake dreams to be an ocean. Blessed are the ones who are happy with whom they are. The little lake you love is the biggest ocean for you!

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you' Not much.    
 
Enjoy pictures of my first trip to the Lake Chala.










SOURCE: JAIZMELALEO

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews