Lovely record of 2016 in soccer

ACCORDING to Wikipedia, a word ‘amateur’ (French amateur "lover of", from Old French and ultimately from Latin amatorem nom. amator, "lover") is generally considered a person attached to a particular pursuit, study, or science in a non-professional or unpaid manner.

In the majority of sports which feature professional players, the professionals will participate at a higher standard of play than amateur competitors, as they can train full-time without the stress of having another job. The majority of wordwide sporting participants are amateurs.

I am among those majority participants of sports particularly soccer.

A year 2016 ended, I played 32 matches scoring eight goals with three assists and six contribution that yield to send a ball back of the net. See the picture. 

Unique thing till I close the year, I scored eight goals, do you know what eight mean to me? Eight is a month that I was born in 1984 


Interesting records in 2016
  • I was born on August 17, 1984; I scored eight (8) goals, interesting is 1+7=8, 9-1=8, (8-4)2=8.
  • 32 matches I played for a year, equally to the age I was born.
  •  Six goals scored at home ground and two found a net at away games.
  • All three assists were made at away games; January 1,2016 at Tanganyika Parkers (Kawe Rangers 6-2 Tandale), July 17, 2016 at JMK Park (Kawe Rangers 0-5 Tandale) and September 29, 2016 at Law School (TPB 0-4 Taswa FC).
  • The game I played against Makumbusho at semi final Kaniki Cup – Vikindu, Coast Region on October 16, 2016 recorded as the shortest match  to play (I played 10 minutes only from 65th -75th ). Dr. Ngendengule hired me to play to his team but we lost  by penalties (5-4).



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews