Love your Soldiers as your Beloved Children

The photos were taken by Joseph Kihombo (my uncle), when he took to Hans' mother at Maheve suburb in Lyamkena on 10/5/2018.  Another boy in a photo is young brother of Hans namely Ivan.

Quotes from others, add inspiration in our daily life. Also increase the rate of working hard, when your are in low moments. Among qoute is from former Chinese General, Military Strategist, Write and Philosopher who lived in the Eastern Zhou of Ancient China. Was not anyone is Sun Tzu (544 B.C-496 B.C). 

Traditionally Sun Tzu or Master Sun in English credited as the author of "Art of War" widely influential work of military strategy that has affected both Western and Eastern Asian Philosophy and Military Thinking. 


Sun Tzu inspired my heart when I saw the son of my young brother (Iddi Johnson) namely Hans. I saw Hans in my holiday after one decade(since 2008) of not at home (Lyamkena-Makambako, Njombe). I cried in my heart to see the face of boy relates to the face of his father.


What a qoute from Sun Tzu inspired me, "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death".  


Iddi is Tanzanian Police Officer in Immigration Department. I took my time to relate how soldiers work and the inspired words from military legend and strategist with great influence till now. 


I don't have any son or daughter, by in my mind something made up the government through Ministry of Home Affairs particularly soldiers must be taken care like beloved sons to their father, Otherwise no peace, hypocrisy will be in high level hard to eradicate.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews