Records speak


Before I begin to display what happened for four months (from September to December 2015) in my amateur football carrier, let’s share this, ‘How to avoid adverse thinking’.

Everyone thinks what he or she want to think.

So, in order to avoid adverse thinking, choose a life style that is guided by universal principles and values. Honesty, responsibility, justice, respect for others, intergrity and truthfulness.

September 6, 2015
Taswa FC played a game at Segera, Tanga. Segera (junction to Tanga and Kilimanjaro) was indigenous place of our fellow player Julius Kihampa. We had a match during our return to Dar es Salaam from Arusha where I was unused substitution in Taswa Competition (10 anniversary of the competition). The home team was Combine of Michungwani, Taswa side won 2-1 scored by Said Mihogo . I assisted the second goal from right wing after receiving  good pass from Kihampa. It was among the day in my football life I remember. My star in Taswa begin to shine from this point.

September 20, 2015
Taswa FC had a match at Black People Ground, Kigogo in Dar es Salaam City. The home team was Kigogo Veterans. The ground was not far from home of our fellow player and field captain Wilbert Molandi. The game started in the morning, I was among players in line up. I covered right full back full time. The end result was draw of 3-3. Elius Kambili goes twice to the back of the net. This was among the game I played well with confidence. After the game we went to Molandi house for sharing our consolation to the family after death of Wilbert’s father.  

October 2015
Taswa FC defeated by NSSF 3-2. I played 70 minutes, right full back. The game was featured at Kijitonyama ground.

November 7, 2015
Taswa FC lost another match at Bora, Kijitonyama against Makongo Combine. Taswa FC defeated 3-1. I played last five minutes but I did a good job by contributing the only goal struck by Julius Kihampa. Five passes to unlock the Makongo Combine deadlock. I played left full back.

November 14, 2015
Taswa FC played a game at Lugalo Barracks against  Lugalo Veterans where we won 6-4. I covered last 15 minutes, positioned right full back. In this match I contributed fourth goal scored by Shadrack Kilasi. Two passes before Shadrack put a lead of 4-3.

November 20, 2015
Taswa FC clinched 27th match when played at JMK Park against Kijitonyama Veterans. Overall record till the 27 game was P27 W15 D8 L4. The match ended draw of 2-2. I played last five minutes as right full back.
Taswa FC squad

November 22, 2015
Two days after draw results at JMK Park, Taswa FC played a game at famous venue in Tanzania, Boko Ground (Simply big clubs Simba and Young Africans used as training grounds). Taswa FC played against Boko Veterans ended with lovely win of 3-1. I played last 13 minutes of the game. I contributed to the second goal, I intercepted a ball from Boko Veterans player then passes to Zahoro before Fred Pastory put a lead. At this date Chairman of Taswa  Juma Pinto gave us TZS 200,000 after the win. Our accountant Elius Kambili distributed TZS 10,000 to every Taswa players. Also Pinto gave us a lot of words among was in historical side, “Titus Mwaluvanda now is dead, I want to tell you is only coach from Tanzania till now who studied a course of one year in Germany and fortunately Germany Embassy sponsored him, how pretty is…”

November 29, 2015
My friend Khamis Lubegete ( a cobbler at Makunganya Street, Ilala) told me “Come in Tandale, I’m sure you will play football…you are good player, you have good body for striking position.”  I responded to him “I will come.” On this day the game between B2K and Yemen (amateur teams of Tandale suburbs). Yemen won 4-2, It was perfect start to me, I was in B2K side as left full back. I contributed second goal of B2K. I created four chances from the wings but we did not make all. I saved two for B2K. After the game Lubegete followed me and said “You have good start, everyone has seen your ability keep it up.”

December 5, 2015
Taswa FC defeated by TCC 4-2 at Ustawi Ground, Kijitonyama. I played 52 minutes of the game as left full back. I reduced errors compared to some of the previous game at a particular position. In nature I am a right foot but I train to use left foot, as days go up improvement is not a secret again.

December 6, 2015
Tandale Veterans defeated 2-1 by Florida at Tandale Primary School ground. I played 50 minutes as striker. The postion I played was my second time to play since 2013 with Mianzini SC in Arusha City during fourth division league against 977 KJ. All goals scored at 61 and 64 after some substitutions made. First 20 minutes I shoot twice on target. Bad subs cost us.

December 15, 2015
Tandale Veterans is a team where my friend Lubegete plays. The first game outside Tandale Primary School ground to the team played at Mango Garden ground, Mwananyamala against Mango Garden where we ended 1-1. I played first half as No.10, was my first day to play such number, I missed a goal at 35 minutes of the game after two minutes I managed to assist the only goal till half time. I was very aggressive.

December 20, 2015
Tandale Veterans played against Argentina of Manzese ended with lovely win of 4-2 at Tandale Primary School ground. I played 70 minutes as striker where I managed to score a first goal at 29th minutes. I missed a chance at 15th minutes. I assisted a third goal. The goal I put back of the net was the first goal after two matches since I joined Tandale Veterans (perfect start).

Christmas day 2015
It was not good to me. The only thing I remember is I touched 8 balls in 13 minutes of play. Tandale Veterans prepared a game against Yemen. The match ended with the win of 2-1. I entered on 43th  minutes till half time then after a break I played till 56th minutes of the game. I confess that I wasn’t fit simply a previous day I had tough training with Taswa FC that led to tiresome.

December 27, 2015
It was bonanza day where five teams featured at Kinesi Ground, Ubungo. I featured Tandale side and we won the prize of TZS 100,000. I played as rotating striker. The first game was against Tabata  Veterans (win of 2-1) I played last five minutes  and assisted a winning goal scored by Mikidadi. The assists produced was my fifth assists in five matches. At semi final we played with Kijitonyama and we won 2-1. In this match I played 40 minutes and contributed a first goal to my team. In final we met again with Tabata Veterans. We ended 1-1 till to penalties. I played last 15 minutes we defeated them by 4-3 penalties on the spot and won the prize.

This is how last four month of 2015 ended in my amateur football carrier. Four different teams, different positions, different performance, unique people and techniques.  
Jabir  Johnson at Gymkhana Ground 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews