Unexpected friendships add joy to your life.

 

Meeting new people is best step in life ever.They give you the confidence and make life beautiful.

Life is beautiful not because of the things we see or do, Life is beautiful because of the people we meet.

You can learn something new from every person you meet. I learn a lot when I met with McBennet during his trip to Moshi.

Also is the one of the perks of travelling, Genghis Khan once said, “One of the joys of travel is visiting new town and meeting new people.”

Meeting new people, you find inspiration. In my life I didn’t dream to meet with McBennet, but on June 2023 was unexpected friendship that bring joy in my life.

Above all; Always to meet people that are smarter than you, you learn a lot from them.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Total Pageviews